Friday, October 8, 2010

It's about time!!!

I'm officially flying to Seoul, South Korea on Sunday morning at 7:31am.

If you read my last blog post you would have seen that I was going to send a video interview of myself along with all the paperwork I needed to apply for an E2 Visa to the Korean Consulate in Vancouver.  I did it. I recorded the video, got all my things together and sent the whole package to the Consulate the same day I found out I needed to do that.  From that point on was a waiting game until the Consulate sent me my Visa, which they did yesterday.  When I told my recruiter agent she decided to book my ticket as quickly as we could, which turns out is Sunday.

So I guess I'm not going to have turkey dinner for Thanksgiving this year.  But that is completely fine with me in a way because it means I'm leaving!!!  Yes!

I can barely believe this is actually happening.  I was beginning to wonder.

Remember to keep reading my blog... now is when it's going to get interesting.
Thanks for all your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I know this has been quite a journey so I am so glad this is working out. Guess we may not see you before you leave so Good Bye and thanks for all you did this last year for me. You were great. I know you will do great and be loved in South Korea. I will keep posted on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy and delighted for you, Steph. My heart celebrates with yours, and I will continue to pray for you during this adventure! Travel safely and hold onto Jesus. It's going to be a great journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! I will be praying praying praying for you! Can't wait to hear all the exciting/scary/fun stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy smokes! yay! however, if you can eat a turkey before you go, I would highly recommend it as you won't be able to find a turkey in korea, LOL... or stuffing... take a box of stovetop with you and have a mini-thanksgiving with a roast chicken or something when you get there! (if you have an oven)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Steph...you really pushed through some adversity for this one. I will continue to pray for you...looking forward to some stories!

    ReplyDelete